I'm taking time away to dream, I'm taking time out to clean up my room, and when I clean up, my room will gleam, because dreams aren't as unreal as they seem. - Arthur Russell

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Luke Alexander

Luke Alexander Daily is HOME! This tough "bundle of love", as Momma Kate calls him, is sweet and beautiful. The first time I met him, he was sitting on his Dad, Scott's, lap letting his 60 pound lab/pitt mix, lick his little head. He was welcomed home Thursday, August 5th, by Momma Kate, Daddy Scott, Big Brother Liam, Big Dog Haley, Medium Dog Fontana and Forever Young Kitty Lexi. The Daily's are great neighbor friends that I met when I moved into 1818 in December of 2008. They are a special team that make me smile and inspire me in many ways. Congratulations Team Daily on the newest addition!

No comments:

Post a Comment