I'm taking time away to dream, I'm taking time out to clean up my room, and when I clean up, my room will gleam, because dreams aren't as unreal as they seem. - Arthur Russell

Friday, August 13, 2010

Meet Radar








After spending an evening with this SWEET boy, I didn't like the name Matewa for him. He was nameless for the evening, walking around with Soup and I. I would try a different name here and there, Hilo, Kilo, Tiger (Tiger was neighbor Rob's suggestion), but nothing stuck. I talked to Jordan on the phone and he mention a NZ opinionist, writer and satirist, Te Radar. Te Radar is touring NZ with his documentary,, Eating the Dog, an award winning show, raising funds for Scouts and Guides. Radar it is. For now. Until this sweet boy finds his forever home......

Radar is a loving boy. He gives lots of kisses out and enjoys walks. He knows the command sit and he is great on a leash. He gets excited and loves to play with dogs. LOVES to play with dogs. Him and Kropp were crazy together, and Radar tried his tackle moves on Soup, but Soup wasn't having any of it. Of course, the Dobermann Pinchermanns are not thrilled about the new addition. Cassius sniffed him, but wasn't too sure and Fedora let it be known to Wilmore, she didn't approve. Radar needs a little work on jumping up on people and he is getting used to his crate. We have had no accidents in the house.

During his vet check he was heartworm negetive, treated for fleas and hookworm. The vet said he was about 1 yr old, weighs 52 lbs and overall, a very healthy boy.



Thank you Rhonda, Tim and Lisa at Project Halo for helping me rescue this boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment